Ordering, Payment, Shipment Information, and Conditions of Sale
- CASTLE FINE ARTS GUARANTEES ALL ITEMS TO BE AS DESCRIBED. A receipt is provided giving full details of your purchase and serves as our certificate of authenticity. Our receipts are accepted by insurance companies for coverage.
- All prints are subject to prior sale. We will confirm availability, since most prints are one of a kind. All prices and payments are in U.S. dollars.
- We use 2-day Fed Ex for our shipments and all purchases are fully insured by us. We prefer to send items to an address where someone will be present to receive the package.
- Domestic packing, handling and shipment charges are as follows: Parcel size: 16 x 20 in. (Oban size print approx. 9 x 14 inches) $29; Parcel size: 20 x 26 in. $38; Foreign orders: 16 x 20 in.; 1lb. $68
- Oversized graphics and framed items will be quoted based upon size and weight, as will shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, APO and foreign addresses. Any duties and taxes charged on international shipments will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX or MONEY ORDER. There is a NO sales tax on shipments outside California. California residents will be charged sales tax of 8.00%.
- Payment by money order should be sent to Castle Fine Arts, Inc. P.O. Box 725, Del Mar, CA 92014, U.S.A.
- Orders may be placed by completing our order form based on your selections by searching our gallery, by e-mail or by calling us at 1-866-314-1922. Credit card information can be provided by telephone.